How to Apply
Found the perfect rental property? Here’s how to apply:
Thank you for your interest in renting your next home from Grow Properties! We use a simple online application to make the process easy.
- Visit our "Available Homes for Rent" page and find the property you're interested in.
- If you haven't visited the property in person yet, click on "View Details," then "Schedule Showing" and follow the prompts.
- If you've seen the property and are ready to apply, click the "Apply Now" button to begin your application.
Here are some things to know before you begin:
A complete rental application is required for each proposed resident 18 years of age or older along with a $45 non-refundable fee per applicant. Each resident over the age of 18 must submit a separate rental application. In addition to this rental application, you will be required to provide a copy of a valid form of identification and proof of income.
Grow Properties requires that each applicant who will be residing in the unit views the unit prior to submitting an application. Sight-unseen applications will not be considered. If you have extenuating circumstances, please contact the office.
Grow Properties reviews credit history, rental history, and the ability to pay rent as a means to qualify Applicants. To qualify for the available unit, Applicants must have a minimum of:
- Two (2) years established credit history in good standing with a minimum credit score of 650.
- Three (3) years verifiable references from past and previous landlords. Rental history from relatives, friends, co-workers or sub-letting will not be considered verifiable.
- Gross household income of three times the monthly rent. All income must be verifiable and must have been stable for at least six (6) months.
Proof on income includes:
- Three most recent pay stubs
- If self-employed, two most recent tax returns and three most recent bank statements (Personal and Business)
- Official documentation of earnings from social security, child support, alimony, or spousal support
If the Applicant does not meet the qualification standards, in some cases, an increased security deposit or a guarantor/co-signer may be used to cure the deficiency at the sole discretion of Grow Properties. If you know you do not meet the qualification standards, please contact Grow Properties to discuss your situation prior to submitting your application.
Bankruptcy, Eviction, Judgements, Etc.
Bankruptcy: May be cured by an increased security deposit or guarantor if the bankruptcy has been discharged and occurred at least five (5) years ago and all other current credit obligations are in good standing. If the bankruptcy is within the last five (5) years, the Applicant will not qualify.
Eviction: Applicants with unlawful detainers for any reason will not qualify.
Judgments: Applicants with outstanding judgments will not qualify. If the Applicant pays judgment and provides proof of payment to Grow Properties, a guarantor or higher security deposit may be required.
Guarantor Qualification Policy
Guarantors must have five (5) years of established credit history with a score of 700 or higher, at least five (5) years of verifiable residence history, and verifiable monthly gross income at least five (5) times the monthly rent that has been stable for at least six (6) months. $100,000 of limited liability insurance will be required if renters insurance is not held by the tenant.
Please contact us with any questions.